Articles and pictures can be submitted to the B'nai Sholom Publicity committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) for possible inclusion. Please include the following (or least some 'hints')
- Webpage where article/picture desired
- If there is a time frame for inclusion.
- Articles can be submitted in either Text, WORD, or PDF format.
- Pictures of children need to have a 'release for publication' signed by the parent or guardian filed with the B'nai Sholom office. <== ????
The following are the optimum picture information needed for the B’nai Sholom website:
- Different picture pixel ratios are likely to result in undesirable cropping.
- Picture file sizes that exceed more than 500 KB could result in slow webpage loading. Do not exceed 1M.
|Picture Type||Destination Web page(s)||Optimum Pixels|
|Home Page Slide show||960 X 400|
|Pictures to be included in articles||Any article||
Any ratio;No advantage to exceeding 400 (either measurement)
|Webpage Slide Shows||360 X 330|
|Gallery Slide Shows||500 X 375|
|Home Page Banner||Home Page||900 X 150|
In Case of Trouble --
If a document appears as a large 'blank' area try the following:
- Delete your browser's cookies, history, and cache
Ifyou receive a message like: "You've reached the bandwidth limit for viewing or downloading files that are ..Google Docs format. Please try again later...."
This is an intermittant problem which the URJ is aware, but has not yet found a solution. Try refreshing your browser which sometimes works.
Questions about the website -- email@example.com