Articles and pictures can be submitted to the B’nai Sholom Communications committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) for possible inclusion. Please include the following (or least some ‘hints’)
- Webpage where article/picture desired
- If there is a time frame for inclusion.
- Articles can be submitted in either Text, WORD, or PDF format.
- Pictures of children need to have a ‘release for publication’ signed by the parent or guardian filed with the B’nai Sholom office. <== ????
B’nai Sholom’s Web Team is expanding and is looking for your assistance.
- We’re seeking a congregant who has programming and webmaster experience to help maintain and improve the temple’s website.
Is this you? If it is and you’re interested, then please contact our webmaster, Bruce Goldstein at 518-765-2893 or email@example.com
Questions about the website — firstname.lastname@example.org